Thursday, October 9, 2008

Knocking at my loudest

ok quick post. he hasn't recieved the message i think yet because i havent said hi and thus the previous message doesnt show up. But now after much contemplation im going to do it and make sure he knows. My heart is beating so fast >_<
PLEASE LET ME IN TY! Please....

With hope (and a slight head cold),
Hikari

P.S. He did seem worried about me yesterday and he gave me a starry gaze (at least maybe i viewed it wrong since im so inlove with him) today, kya! WISH ME LUCK!!!!!!

2 comments:

Cleo said...

course as always I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you cause (as Tokomi and Carrie are away again) I'm the only one who is near you in person but I bet the others have you on mind and thy'll get back soon!!!

*Hugs*

Cleo

Cleo said...

Okay okay... calm down first!! If you loose your head now you'll be trapped forever!! So breathe easier and try to keep cool!!

First of all I'd say that your chances are pretty good for being one of the girls!!
Second, I hope he gets over this two girls at the same time problem!! Because that'll make the situation easier for both of you!!
Third, if it's Craz you've got to fight I'd say you've got some atvantages cause you have us and you know your enemie already!!

I sooo hope you're one of two!!

*hugs* *keeps fingers crossed*

Cleo