Saturday, December 13, 2008

I'm (We're) Not Gonna Take it! [its an 80s song]

Alright well yes I still like him. And yes he dumped the mystery girl for Melissa. I don't know my hatred for him shall cast over my like for him and I think I'll be able to handle him until he moves. God, he is just so arrogant. I will still type and even though I don't like him as much as I used to I will say I just want to yell at him. And I'm not even the "give the yelling to the guy that broke the never-really-an-ex-girlfriend's heart" kind of person but for now that's how I feel, I'd have the guts I know I would. And I was talking to my friend and I always wondered why she never really cared about liking someone or going out with someone and I realized after reading some writing, she really just hates most guys. Cause most guys are just stuck up and think they are amazing and that they can get a girlfriend and dump her all willy-nilly. We are friends with a few guys but most of them don't have girlfriends or at least don't dump them after a month, and they're the first to realize that there is no point in using a girl like a disposable tissue. I think that's why we accept them. But for now I think I'm going to have to deal with the fact that Ty has joined the majority of guys who use girls like tissues and are off in their own "high and mighty world". (and it also seems he is doing that to most of his friends as well but I'm not going to bother getting information on that)
Maybe I'll try to start liking the guy I liked before Ty. We had known each other for like 10 years and I just saw him a week ago for the first time in three years and him and his parents were the same as always. He is polite, and very smart (after we got out of our international school he went into a very elite, expensive private school, so he's very grandiose) and just very nice to be around, and he has manners thank god. I mean yeah like polar opposite from Ty. Although I think I have some curse, all guys I like or used to like all started playing the drums.... like me. Back last year when Ty still liked me he started playing, there is this hot underclassmen I play with in the school jazz band (drums) but he has too many girls and I'm not gonna bother cause he's and underclassmen but he's just good looking (and taller, I'm really short trust me), and now the guy I used to like for so long picked it up not too long ago. Haha awkward right?
Well headin out for the city today to do some shopping at some cool vintage boutiques.
Taking votes on when Ty will dump Melissa. I've got mid-January.

Miss you all,
Hikari

3 comments:

Cleo said...

hey

Good to hear that your looking forward which is the best way to get over such a guy like Ty!!

I keep my fingers crossed for you that you will get over him soon and I'm sure you#re going to find a better one!!

I'm so sorry for not being able to write much because these days nothing of importacne is happening so I'm just living life and missing Greenie and Sarah!!

*hugs*

Read you
Cleo

Anonymous said...

hahah ^^ omg I am so happy to hear about ... they way you write. Even though I don't know Ty, I'll also tipe end of january at the very last day ;D

Well, for sure you'll find a better one ... that thing about playing the drums really is ankward -.-
Nevertheless, about falling for another guy: I don't think that it would be that bad, but in my case it wouldn't help. I just needed time. But if it helps you ... the better! ^^

Being happy for you,

tokomi

Cleo said...

Okay... to answer your comment:

I'm not in love with my Greenie anymore... He didn't actually give me any reason for that and I really didn't want to be in love with him anymore for I wasn't really living I only was bad mooded and stuff because he sometimes simply ignored me.

Well and then there was Max. He's nice we talk almost everyday for about 2 months now and I think I like him really much and we meet quite often. I think I love him and I'm about to tell him maybe even tomorrow.

I have told my Greenie about Max.
He said he was waiting for that to happen and that he had atually hoped that it would happen. so for me it's fine and for him it seems to be fine too xD.

I know you may not understand how this could change this fast but I can't either. It's the thing about feelings you can't explain them they come and go.

Hope you aren't disappointed about me giving up >.<

*hugs*
Cleo